Our Saratoga Jiffy Lube will be holding open interviews on Thursday, June 22 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. We do encourage you to apply online before the event. Don’t wait around for a call back. Come in and speak with our Recruiter and Managers directly.
Automotive Technicians work in a fast paced environment. They are responsible for servicing vehicles and ensuring quality work.
Jiffy Lube is the largest quick lube chain in the nation. Hoffman Jiffy Lube has the Top 2 locations with the highest car volumes. Come join our team and work with the best.
- Change oil
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- Perform additional services such as filter service, tire rotations, spark plug tune-up, headlight & bulb replacement, etc
- A valid Driver’s license
- Ability to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, and grasp and hold tools with hands
- You will go through Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program, to complete technical, customer service, and management training courses.
- May frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Provided uniforms
- All tools provided
- Free weekly car washes
- Discounts on detailing and Jiffy Lube services
Hoffman Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It provides employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex(including gender identity, pregnancy, sexual orientation) national/ethnic origin, age, marital status, familial status, disability, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, being a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected under state, federal or local law.
High School Diploma / GED or better
Licenses & Certifications: